Ethical, Experienced, Aggressive
- Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- Civil Litigation
- Mediations & Arbitrations
- Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist Cases
- Homeowners' Liability
- Property Damage Litigation
Patrick M. Conlin is a personal injury trial attorney with Gallagher Law Firm. He joined the firm in 2022 with over 37 years of courtroom experience. He has tried over 70 jury trials.
He began his law practice as a law clerk and associate with Murnane, Conlin, White, Brandt, and Hoffman (now Hawes-KM) in St. Paul. He next worked for 5 years with Gislason, Martin, and Varpness, handling both plaintiff and defense work. He then spent 25 years as Claim Litigation Counsel for State Farm Insurance Company defending a variety of insurance claims and lawsuits.
He brings his extensive insurance personal injury experience to the benefit of injury victims by handling all aspects of cases from investigation, negotiation, and trial.
He leverages his inside knowledge of the insurance industry evaluating and prosecuting personal injury claims to his client’s advantage.
Mr. Conlin is on the American Arbitration Association panel of no-fault arbitrators and also serves as a private mediator.
He is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) where he was past president of the Minnesota Chapter. He is a Board-Certified Civil Trial Attorney by the Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA) and the National Board of Trial Advocates (NBTA). He is a member of the Academy of Certified Trial Lawyers of Minnesota (ACTLM)
He graduated from St. John’s University and Mitchell Hamline College of Law. He and his wife, Patti, have two daughters.
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Juris Doctor - 1985
- St. John's University
- B.S. - 1982
- Major: Management & Government
- United States Airforce Academy, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Minnesota, 1986
- Wisconsin, 1994
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 1986
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 1986
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Academy of Certified Trial Lawyers
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- American Arbitration Association (No-Fault Arbitrator)
- Pierce County Historical Association
- Minnesota Autism Society
- Tewksbury & Kerfeld, P.A., 2020 to 2022
- David M. Werwie & Associates (Employees of State Farm Mutual Automobile Ins. Co.), 1995 to 2020
- Gislason, Martin & Varpness, P.A., 1989 to 1995
- Murnane, Conlin, White & Brandt, Law Clerk/Associate Attorney, 1982 to 1989
Certified Legal Specialties
- National Board of Trial Advocacy (NBTA) & Minnesota Civil Trial Certification Counsel (MSBA), 1997