Ethical, Experienced, Aggressive
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Defense
- Insurance Subrogation
- Wrongful Death
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
Mr. Gallagher began his career in a busy personal injury law firm in 1985. He became an experienced litigator, trying many cases to verdict and representing clients in mediations, arbitrations and appeals.
Since 2005, Mr. Gallagher has also represented insurance carriers in subrogation claims involving workers’ compensation and property casualty claims on a nationwide basis. He maintains a network of local counsel across the country to assist these claims, and has recovered millions of dollars for his subrogation clients. He is admitted to practice in Minnesota and Wisconsin, and has received PHV admissions in more than 20 States.
Mr. Gallagher was raised in Minnesota and enjoys spending time with his family golfing, biking, and enjoying the great outdoors.
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- University of Minnesota
- Minnesota, 1989
- Wisconsin, 1991
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- Ramsey County Bar Association, Member
- Wisconsin State Bar Association, Member
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals, Member
Certified Legal Specialties
- Board Certified Civil Trial Specialist, Minnesota State Bar Association